- Belief & Faith
- Essential Oils
- Health Philosophy
- Link Between Belief and Health
- My Favorite Scriptures
- My Grandma
- My Journey
No comments to show.
- 2 Chronicles 7:142 Chronicles 7:14 | The Lord appeared to Solomon after he had finished the temple of the Lord and the royal palace to say…
- Leviticus 19:2Leviticus 19:2 | The Lord said to Moses, “Speak to the entire assembly of Israel and say to them…”
- Anise Essential OilAnise essential oil is known for its calming effects throughout the body.
- From Army Medic to RadiologistIn lieu of fundraising for educational expenses, I am fundraising to start an online business that will support my family and I. In exchange, I will create income to fund the next 15 years of education. I believe this is a better use of resources and your generosity, considering the cost of education.
- How to Read the BibleReading the Bible from cover to cover was one of the most rewarding experiences of my Christian life. If you are seeking a greater understanding of God’s word, I encourage you to commit to doing the same.
- Becoming a Doctor & CEOMy paternal grandmother’s passing is the reason that I cannot give up on my dream to become a physician. Becoming a physician has been a goal of mine for a very long time. However, I doubted my ability to make it for a long time. Goals are accomplished through planning. This timeline is my plan to achieve my goal of becoming a doctor.
- Learning & Development: My Journey from Army Medic…My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will reject you from serving as My priest. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, … Continue reading Learning & Development: My Journey from Army Medic…
- Belief & Faith: Life in AbundanceA thief comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come so that they may have life and have it in abundance. John 10:10 The Foundation … Continue reading Belief & Faith: Life in Abundance
- Health Philosophy: Physical Training has Limited BenefitThe training of the body has a limited benefit, but godliness is beneficial in every way, since it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to … Continue reading Health Philosophy: Physical Training has Limited Benefit
- Overcoming My Pride to Ask for HelpHello Everyone, Becoming a United States Army Physical Therapist used to be a big dream of mine, but all of that changed during my second deployment. I credit that change … Continue reading Overcoming My Pride to Ask for Help
Please Support My Dream & Journey